PADS without Power Logic - Change net assingments

Hallo PCB designers,

I am using PADS 2005, currently without Power Logic available. Is it possible to split one net into two nets ? By mistake I connected two nets and now PADS is assigning the same name to both nets. How to assign a new net name to the parts ?

Thanks, best regards, Martin

Reply to
Martin