OT: Home Thermostat Recommendations?

Think rock-n-roll... "That'll be the day" that I die ;-) ...Jim Thompson

Thank goodness. You were starting to sound like a democrat, Jim.

Bob

--
== All google group posts are automatically deleted due to spam ==
Reply to

We can only hope ...

{;-)

Jim

Reply to
RST Engineering

It's too bad that all yours stopped at eating crayons.

--
For the last time:  I am not a mad scientist, I'm just a very ticked off
scientist!!!

(1) Charles Schuler has been on my shit list for years.

(2) Googling generally doesn't give opinion I can trust, so I ask my buddies who may have already done some ground work.

(3) Schuler remains a prime idiot :-) ...Jim Thompson

Along with the rest of the universe.

What do you expect from a disgruntled ex-teacher who is decades out of date? By asking on a newsgroup you can be warned about the overhyped crap. You definately don't want to ask on the alt.HVAC group, since they all think they are grand wizards in a secret society.

Sub prime, and upside down in this market. He isn't worth .02% of what he thinks he is.