Need state diagram editor

Is there a freeware state diagram editor for Windows somewhere?

I need only very basic functionality. Essentially only drawing circles, arrows and text labels, and being able to edit easily. No need for code generation or other fancy stuff.

--
RoRo
Reply to

Try a UML editor such as ArgoUML -

- there are plenty to choose from. Most of them will do state diagrams.

Reply to
Mick Sharpe

Posting your (otherwise apt) response individually to multiple groups

seems like an odd way to do things.

Reply to
JeffM

I've seen some really dim bulbs grok Usenet and Outbreak Express. I have confidence that you will get it. Illegitimis Non Carborundum. 8-)

Reply to
JeffM

Yes - very! I pressed the wrong button and sent a personal e-mail to the OP and got into a bit of a frazzle when I realised my mistake. Never fear - I'l get the hang of news groups eventually :-D

Reply to
Mick Sharpe