NC7S04 Spice Model

Anyone have a non-encrypted Spice model for an NC7S04?

All I can find is an encrypted HSpice version, which will run only on HSpice.

(A client needs it for Cadence tools.) ...Jim Thompson

Did you already ask Fairchild for it?

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

Yep. No response yet. ...Jim Thompson

These days support calls can require persistence. And occasionally bypassing of the lower ranks. Last week that netted us a very detailed response from one manufacturer, with data that isn't in the public domain. So much of it that I really didn't have any further questions.

Who knows, Cadence support might even be willing to throw their weight behind it and they are the 800lbs Gorilla. I found their support to be quite good.