2W LED Driver circuit using ZXSC310

Dear friends,

I have to design a circuit which has to run on 5V/2A power source. In this circuit i have to run 1,2 or 3 LEDs (to make 2W led power). I have found ZXSC310 IC. But i am not sure if the IC could be used for

5V application. I was considering ZXSC310 because it is very cost effective. Please suggest if there can be any other low cost solution.

Regards,

Asim

Reply to
asimlink