Mixed-Signal, Bipolar vs CMOS

..

rTitle=3D&fltrSummary=3D&fltrPublication=3D?

e'd

If krw had the wit to use scholar.google.com=A0he could work out that none of my patents have anything to do with global warming.

krw does make these pathetic attempts at abuse. Sadly, the half-wit isn't really up to it.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

We buy only HP ProLiant servers as our company PCs, about 16 so far. I have two more, at home and in the cabin. They cost about $3K each, and are cheap for what they offer: reliability.

John

If Slowman had as much as a single neuron, he wouldn't make such asinine comments.

Abuse? Hardly. The truth. If you can't take it you can always leave.

Reply to
krw

He who feeds the troll lowers his own status to that of the troll. ...Jim Thompson

Feed? Just trying to take away your stale bread.

Reply to
krw

om...

re

" he'd

krw makes a pathetic attempt to invoke global warming by making two fatuous claims - one being that any of my patents have anything to do with global warming, and the other that I'd tout any of them as the solution to the problem. Both of them are totally implausible, but he's too silly to perceive pecisely how clumsy and contrived his proposition is going to look.

"The truth"? Only for the right-wing understanding of "the truth" which is "the delusion that this right-winger finds attractive". And as for "taking it", I'm not complaining, merely enjoying the opportunity to jeer at your incompetence.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

No one should have to re-live Sloman's past. Not even him.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell