L Edit

Am currently working on Ledit & get this DRCerror ' 8.3 Metal1 overlap of via[outside, 1 lambda]' This happens when I try to connect poly & metal 2. Can we not connect poly & metal2 ? If we can then y do I keep getting this error & what does the thing in the square brackets mean ? Also is there any document that describes the DRCerrors of LEdit. They do get cryptic at time. thank You. Ameya

Reply to
ameya