Injection Locking an Oscillator (was Novel Zeitgeber devive for antique clock)

So you don't know how to run a .CIR file ?>:-}

Yep. ...Jim Thompson

[snip PAL trash]

In PSpice I skewed the starting of the "pump" to be purposefully off sync, then you can watch it walk in. The LM339 version is much easier to see and understand, because the alternate pulses change amplitude so rapidly. ...Jim Thompson

Works even better (faster "lock") if you toss the diode, reverse input to LM339 and connect resistor from its output to the top of tank. (Makes you wonder what it'd do if you switched a cap in and out.)

My boss, when I first went to Motorola in 1962, was Jan Narud (co-father, with Walt Seelbach, of ECL). His PhD thesis was on injection-locked loops... about 1/2" worth ;-)

I'll try and find it. ...Jim Thompson

So you don't know how to post an .ASC schematic file?

You always make it hard to verify your circuits, presumably because they are usually defective.

Precision electronic instrumentation

Best of all, pull-down only, narrow pulse...

...Jim Thompson

As usual, you post an image of a tiny time slice of a simulation.

Post an LT Spice .ASC schematic, something most people here can play with.

Precision electronic instrumentation

My apologies. I guess you are incapable of running a simple .CIR file, something any freshman EE student can do >:-} ...Jim Thompson

Here's an even better performer...

...Jim Thompson