Help verifying BAV99 device spice model

I wanted to verify the spice model for a Philips Semiconductor high speed double diode (BAV99). It was the result of placing database part in OrCAD capture. The datasheet is

I wanted to verify that this was a match, but as I looked at the PSpice Reference Guide (pp 151), I could not determine if it was accurate due to additional unknown values that are a part of the diode formulas. The spice model provided is as follows. Thanks

..MODEL BAV99 D

  • IS = 2.7838E-09
  • N = 1.8703
  • RS = 1.3548
  • EG = 1.0637
  • XTI = 1.5000
  • CJO = 0.6000E-12
  • VJ = 0.2000
  • M = 0.1000

The PSpice Reference manual describes the following diode model parameters:

Model Param Description Unit Default

----- ----------- ---- ------- AF flicker noise exponent 1.0 BV reverse breakdown knee voltage volt infinite CJO zero-bias p-n capacitance farad 0.0 EG bandgap voltage (barrier height) eV 1.11 FC forward-bias depletion capacitance coefficient 0.5 IBVL low-level reverse breakdown knee current amp 0.0 IBV reverse breakdown knee current amp 1E-10 IKF high-injection knee current amp infinite IS saturation current amp 1E-14 ISR recombination current parameter amp 0.0 KF flicker noise coefficient 0.0 M p-n grading coefficient 0.5 N emission coefficient 1.0 NBV reverse breakdown ideality factor 1.0 NBVL low-level reverse breakdown ideality factor 1.0 NR emission coefficient for isr 2.0 RS parasitic resistance ohm 0.0 TBV1 bv temperature coefficient (linear) °C-1 0.0 TBV2 bv temperature coefficient (quadratic) °C-2 0.0 TIKF ikf temperature coefficient (linear) °C-1 0.0 TRS1 rs temperature coefficient (linear) °C-1 0.0 TRS2 rs temperature coefficient (quadratic) °C-2 0.0 TT transit time sec 0.0 T_ABS absolute temperature °C T_MEASURED measured temperature °C T_REL_GLOBAL relative to current temperature °C T_REL_LOCAL Relative to AKO model temperature °C VJ p-n potential volt 1.0 XTI IS temperature exponent 3.0

Reply to
beagle197