Help, Creating dc motor symbol for LtSpice

I'm trying to model a dc motor and would like to convert the example found at:

to a ltspice symbol and subcircuit.

My goal is to have a symbol with two pins pos and neg as would be on a motor. I know the V_AMP would have to be removed. I'm very new to spice and don't know what steps i need to take to do this. Any help is appreciated. thanks jim

Reply to
chapmjw

Ask here:

Damir