GC-Prevue Jump to Component

My layouter is pretty well versed with PADS but right now I don't want to bother him with too many detailed questions. This layout is one of those fast track projects. Don't we all love those?

He said he prefers to generate the big stack of files at the end and not bother investing that time right now. Which is fine for me as long as the bitmaps provide all the info I need for communicating with him.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com
Reply to
Joerg

I would have just bought PCB CAD software with a gerber viewer module.

Marra