For beginners

LT Spice is nice!

Here is a link for beginners! Free tutorial!

Reply to
Charles

Charles

"Charles" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

Hello Charles,

thanks for this great tutorial. It covers most questions from new users of LTspice and it also shows many of the features. I highly recommend it for every LTspice user.

Last but not least, I have already announced it in the LTspice Yahoo group.

Best regards, Helmut

PS: Could you add one slide about switching off data compression for pure analog simulations where low distortion is required, e.g. .FOUR.

Reply to
Helmut Sennewald

Hi Helmut:

Thanks for the kind words and for the announcement in the LTspice group.

I will be revising the presentation sometime this year (based on user feedback) and will definitely add a slide about data compression.

Thanks again for your feedback.

Charles

Reply to
Charles