Circuit Contest - Last Day

I'm not at all certain that educating us is the primary Jim's motivation for the contest.

Reply to
John Popelish

No. I already know what I need to do, and have a good portion of it working as desired.

I brought it up because Bloggs suggested "invention" rather than "analysis".

Nope.

Of course I'm better than YOU ;-)

Certainly not to you. You couldn't find your asshole with both hands and a mirror ;-)

...Jim Thompson

He needs to find a new doctor, can't seem to get his psycho meds balanced. Maybe he needs to visit Genome ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

And you pose a "contest" to get it for free?

Fuck you, pigshit.
Reply to
John Fields

--
Yeah, yeah, yeah, and  blah, blah, blah.

So, from the start, even though you can\'t figure out how to do it by
yourself, you want free help and you want us to give it to you
because you think that that, somehow, you\'re better than the rest of
us and, ergo, you\'re entitled to rip us off for what we know that
you don\'t?

Fuck you, pigshit.

Want some help?

Pay for it.
Reply to
John Fields

Hello Jim,

Ok, but since yesterday was the "last day", who won?

Regards, Joerg

Joerg

You told us key noise makers to stay out of it, that the contest was for those who were still challenged by such things, like students. I think you could have upped the quality of the contest by asking how does this circuit improve or achieve this or that performance, instead of asking for basic functionality like differential receiver, opamp, and that double buffered thing with what is probably shoot thru control.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

I have to admit that off-the-top of my head I would have no clue- but your question does jog my memory of the king of bandgaps, a Venezuelan at GT. I would check his literature for a start if not a complete solution.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Okay- I took it to be a receiver with that RS485-like notation INN and INP, threw me- it is a comparator then.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

--- As far as you're concerned, that's what it's all about, isn't it?

That is, you can't accept that people with opinions different from yours can be your peers, they _have_ to be inferior in order to keep your ego safe.

"The great one"? Gimme a break...

-- John Fields Professional Circuit Designer

Reply to
John Fields

--
Amazing how many hats you can get on that fat head of yours.
Reply to

I read in sci.electronics.design that Winfield Hill wrote (in ) about 'Circuit Contest - Last Day', on Tue, 1 Nov 2005:

I can see the mirrors, but where is the smoke?

John Woodgate

I read in sci.electronics.design that Jim Thompson wrote (in ) about 'Circuit Contest - Last Day', on Tue, 1 Nov 2005:

It had a lot of square roots in it? That's bound to be the most interesting.

John Woodgate

Bwahahahahaha ;-)

...Jim Thompson

I absolutely despise "artfully designed" websites. I'm an engineer, not a fairy ;-)

I mistakenly thought I was dealing with engineers ;-)

Originally posted on September 25. Where have you been all this time?

See Woodgate's response.

...Jim Thompson

I never let it out. When I get around to posting the analysis you'll see why ;-)

...Jim Thompson

All three circuits are portions of a HUGE chip, the largest I've ever designed, 10.0mm X 10.5mm

I thought I had mentioned that before.

...Jim Thompson

FOAD ;-)

...Jim Thompson

FOAD? Fetal Origins of Adult Disease? For Order and Duty?

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

...Jim Thompson