WTB MST2A 1 mil stylus for Elac Miratwin phono cartridge

Greetings,

Just wondering if anyone knows of any NOS for the above? I am seeking the 1 mil rather than the .7 mil styli for the Elac Miratwin cartridge, for early LPs and 45s. In the offchance...

Sincere thanks,

Stephen

Reply to
langleycello

Try asking on rec.antiques.radio+phono

aioe.org, Goggle Groups, and Web TV users must request to be white listed, or I will not see your messages.

If you have broadband, your ISP may have a NNTP news server included in your account:

There are two kinds of people on this earth: The crazy, and the insane. The first sign of insanity is denying that you're crazy.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Maybe

Tony