World's fastest laptop

AVADirect Clevo X7200: Six Cores, SSD RAID, and GTX 480M SLI Yields World's Fastest DTR Notebook.

The Clevo X7200 is an absolute tank, weighing in at 12.1 pounds for a basic configuration with a single 480M GPU. We see little point in buying such a high-end product and only getting the basics, though, so AVADirect loaded us up with what is easily the fastest piece of portable kit this side of 2011. Dual GTX 480M is only the starting point; for the OS and performance-oriented applications, they RAIDed a couple of Crucial RealSSD C300

256GB SSDs together, then tacked on a Seagate Momentus XT 500GB drive for mass storage. All told, we'd put the weight of just the notebook and battery at close to 13 pounds.

Cheers Don...

===========================

--
Don McKenzie

Site Map:            http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Don McKenzie

Under 45mins per charge on the battery ... what good does that really do? :-)

--
SCNR, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
 Click to see the full signature