who do you use to populate PCBs

Gold Phoenix charges around US$0.01 per solder joint. Has anyone here used them? Are they any good?

Or are there any other good and cheap companies that do SMD soldering and PTH soldering of PCBs? Prefer China unless there is a good reason to go local.

Reply to
Phil in Melbourne

Depending on quantity, taiwan is the go. Much better quality than you will ever get from any subby here in aus.

Reply to
The Real Andy

Low quantity. Say 1000 boards each with approx 30 components each. All boards are exactly the same, comprising mostly SMD components but also a few PTH components.

Do you have any names that you have used?

Reply to
Phil in Melbourne

1000 pcs is no problem for tw. If you a dead serious about doing a run that size let me know and I will put you into an AU rep that will get you sorted.
Reply to
The Real Andy