transformer builders in Au

2.2kvac @1 amp 12.5ac @4 amps

any recommendations as to who can supply around that size ?

--

atec77 wrote in news:kb49n4$sc1$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

It's late for followup, but Southern Electronic services in Dandenong Vic would do this, and do a nice job that would last forever. They will do one- offs, usually within 10 days. I have used them for many years at work. They do audio trannyys and valve power trannys routinely. No bullshit, just a solid conventional design. They are a bit on the conservative side but will build it how you want, or just design it for you for no extra.

Reply to
geoff

I will check it out when the worlds starts again in a few days thanks

--

Reply to
atec77

atec77 wrote in news:kbu87s$dgt$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me: