Today Tonight Exploding Petrol Stations

No, it was both TT and ACA.

Reply to
F1refly

Not in all servos here in Oz. Also, there are ways to fudge it if you don't really want to hold the trigger.

Reply to
Krull

I haven't seen a servo yet where it hasn't been removed. It's illegal to leave them on. Yes I know you can get around it, as I stated, but people who do that are the sort of people who want to be lown up.

Reply to
F1refly

This bullshit was on Media Watch about three years ago only they were talking about static from Mobile phones.

Reply to
Zappy

Mine has only 2, one for each rotor, and 2 special turbines. It throws flames out the back on occasion as well.

Michael

Reply to
Michael C

servo

Look, another Americanism has crept in above. Thought they would be whinging if they were Australians........

snipped-for-privacy@witthoft.com

Reply to
Blutt