super sensitive microphone

Let's guesstimate the microwave to audio efficiency is 10%. The sound is probably less than that from a 10 Watt speaker, so at the ground level you're getting 100 Watts of microwave, the beam is probably diverged to 1m2, I don't see people exploding from the higher energy sunlight hitting them.

That's nothing, they can say and hear, and play tricks on me in public every day and whisper in people's ears what to say about me.

It's some government agency, they claim to be US. If I can just get a semi decent microphone working I'll upload their audio.

Herc

Reply to
|-|erc

:>> Herc :> :> We sure need more information on this question! : : :A satellite(s) follows me everywhere making noise (voices) probably by heating the air :at accoustic frequencies with a MASER. : :For 7 years straight, verbally abusing me all day every day, and no its not in my head. : :Herc aka The Truman

Allo..allo! I think we've got a live one 'ere....

Reply to
Ross Herbert

I'll check it out, I do remember reading about ultrasonic drivers that would heterodyne where the beams intersected to produce audio in mid-air

Reply to
Mark Harriss

In message , Mark Harriss writes

And the entire battle fleet was accidentally swallowed by a small dog.

--
Clint Sharp
Reply to

In message , |-|erc writes

Perhaps it might be cheaper to start with a roll of aluminium foil?

--
Clint Sharp
Reply to

Man you're gonna feel so silly when The Truman Show goes public!

alternate response : I wish I had a dollar every time someone told me about alfoil deflector beanies.

Herc

Reply to
|-|erc

Yes!!! how did you know??......wait (looks around for hidden camera)

Reply to
Mark Harriss

What's the name of that movie (probably from the 80's) where a us aircraft carrier drives into a worm hole & a jet fighter goes back to 19xx and a spitfire or something comes forward to 198X ???

Anyone remember it?

Reply to
Dennis

"final countdown"

Reply to
David Eather

yeah thats it, thanks. Must go get a copy, this tinfoil hat thread just seems to be going in circles.....

Reply to
Dennis

"Philadelphia Experiment" ?

Reply to
clanker

I've got the Blue Undreground remastered copy of it. Superb transfer and great extra features, highly recommended.

Dave.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
David L. Jones