SONY video camera mechanism manual

Hi, all
I am after service manual for SONY J-mechanism (miniDV camera). Can someone
help?
Thanks,
Rudolf
Reply to
Rudolf Ladyzhenskii
Of cause, you have tried Willy at High country Data? Allan
Reply to
Allan
Not yet. Will call them on Monday.
I was hoping to work on it during this weekend.
Rudolf
Reply to
Rudolf Ladyzhenskii
Rudolf ask them about their new HCSD online.You can log in at any time, check wether they have the manual you are after and order it. Bloody great. Cheers Joe
Reply to
valiumboy
Customer declined the quotation.
If someone has it on file and wish to share, I'd like to get a copy. Otherwise, will wait until another one of those will come in.
Rudolf
Reply to
Rudolf Ladyzhenskii