Illiterate troll rips off our old posts

On Aug 7, 2003 I posted the following request to aus.electronics.

Rectifier diode with low Vf:

On Aug 7, 2005 the following intentionally illiterate rip-off appeared here:

It was attributed to someone calling himself "cfarmand", a name that he possibly ripped off as well.

All the replies are also illiterate rip-offs.

It appears that this guy is one sick troll who targets web based forums.

Here are more examples:

(25 Nov 2002)
(2006/11/10)

(July 9, 2003)
(2006/4/14)

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

I'm glad he has moved web to based groups. He used to frequent comp.lang.java.programmer and target regular posters there. Incidentally, the illiterate style is generated by a computer program using your text as input.

Reply to
David Segall

What is the point? To stimulate dicussion and scape email address'?

Reply to
MisterE

No, just to irritate people. I assume the motive is similar to that of virus writers or children that attack telephone boxes.

Reply to
David Segall