Signetics 25120 write-only memory (WOM)

For those of you who haven't seen it before, you can download the data sheet of this old 'device' from

If you don't know the background story, it's at

Bob

Reply to
Bob Parker

It seems that there isn't much interest in WOM's these days. Maybe it's because their main use now is in internet spam filters, where real e-mails increasingly get sent.

Reply to
Bob Parker

404 not found?

I guess this is the same thing

I particularly like the "number of remaining pins" vs "number of socket insertions" graph. ;)

Reply to
rowan194

Yep, it's the same data sheet except that the version I've got also has a closeup of the block diagram. No-one here seemed interested so I removed it from my web space. I don't have unlimited space there. The Remaining Pins graph is my favourite too! :-)

Cheers Bob

Reply to
Bob Parker