Rigol caught with their pants down! (DS1052E Oscilloscope)

[...]

Yes, I am sure it was the mfg. Profit maximization :-)

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

d be

he

had to check, virtex5 has a programmable IOdelay, 64 taps of each ~78ps with the nominal 200MHz reference

-Lasse

Reply to
langwadt

That is their right of course. Selecting parts for a higher priced close tolerance sales line is hardly anything new. As long as some people are prepared to pay for the extra cost of testing, and as long as all items meet their respective specification claims, then surely there is no problem. If some people are then unable to get higher spec at the cheaper price, that is just their bad luck surely?

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T

Is it fully programmable? I surely don't remember that, though I didn't use a Virtex-5.

Reply to
krw

ould be

the

" the

when used as output delay it is programmable at compile time, when used for input it is programmable at compile time but can be changed at runtime.

haven't used it either think it is new for virtex5 and later

-Lasse

Reply to
langwadt

Yep, and I told them this was going to happen one fine day. So they had to find another brand with non-notched Gaussian.