Recommendations - Leaded solder with no clean flux?

Anyone have recommendations for a favorite LEADED solder with NO CLEAN flux?

Available in maybe 0.7 & 1.2 or 1.6mm sizes.

Just for general work, connectors etc.

Preferably from RS / Element14 / Altronics. I've had a look but nothing jumps out at me.

Thanks.

Reply to
Kennedy

if all else fails

Reply to
atec77

Neat, but I'm not sure my customers would be impressed!

Reply to
Kennedy

You care what others think ?

Bad mistake posting in here then (and it works)

--

Reply to
atec77

Posted for posterity.... I found this & have ordered:

Not cheap $50 / 500g

Data sheet:

Reply to
Kennedy