Re: WIKILEAKS.org is Down!

Try

-- Sell your surplus electronic components at

Search or browse for that IC, capacitor, crystal or other component you need. Or find new components at

Alan

We all know what happens to those that do stand up.

Look at Pauline Hanson for example. Whether you agree with her policies or not - what was done was wrong and 100% politically motivated.

I also have some doubts (not sure either way) about Wikileaks, and whether the US gov is selectively leaking stuff to them - including the stuff about there being WMD in Iran. (excuse for an attack).

It will be interesting to see which bank they dump the dirt on - if its one of the real big and bad banks - such as Goldman, JP Morgan etc then that will indicate Wikileaks is genuine - and if the dirt is deep and damaging.

If its weak stuff, or shit over some minor or irrelevent bank, or one thats failing anyway - will indicate another sham leak IMHO.

Reply to
kreed

kreed wrote: ...

According to their website they have already broken stories on leaked stuff about JP Morgan and Barclays.

--
$>This seems to be saying "in logic or philosphy an inverted if or circular
$>argument are no good -- but in science we have different standards".