Re: unilab telecommunications transceiver

can anyone shed some light on Uni-lab telecommunications at all? A uni-lab

> KL micro series transceiver (radio repeater, high band VHF) has landed on my > workbench & i have no info on it at all apart from the transmit & receive > frequencies & the fact that it's dead.. the following information is printed > on the back of it: > > uni-lab telecommunication ltd > 459 scarborough beach rd > osborne park 6017 > western australia > > model kl150B/u/5/26 > date 05/91 > > a google search has thus far turned up nothing regarding this unit or the > company responsible for it.. > > any help tracking down a manual or contacts etc much appreciated. > > cheers, > > tc.

hmm, not looking too good for uni-lab at all - found a phone number which was answered by some disability services facility in queensland, & another website saying it was delisted from the stock exchange & liquidated in

2002..

if anyone can help with a manual or circuit for the above unit, i'd appreciate it very much.

cheers,

tc.

Reply to
timbo

try aus.radio.amateur.misc i know some hams used to work for them, also the aca should have a circuit, if you know someone there

Ed

timbo wrote:

Reply to
Ed -}

Spectra Engineering

They'll be able to help or at least point you in the right direction. Uni-Lab became ADI which became defunct pretty much. Spectra Eng had a hand in the original design.

cheers, Greg the Grog

Reply to
Greg the Grog