Looking for cheap Xbox modders in syd

As subject. Who's a cheap but good xbox modder? In western sydney, but i'll travel if the price is right. $99 for a softmod and a dashboard is the cheapest I've found, and that is far too expensive. I'd expect to pay that much for a bloody good hardware chip, installation, and progs to go with it.

Have my own 40gig hard disk that i'd like to get installed at the same time.

-mark

Reply to
mark jb

Cancel that. Found a good bloke out west. $80 for chip, software, and hdd install. Not too bad.

-mark

Reply to
mark jb