Re: Suck Ses!

The solution is: On-line referendums - we don't need expensive and useless

> Parliament.

so who writes the legislation?

People who use Internet are able to represent themselves and vote on-line. > People who has no Internet (read no interest to learn to use it) should not > make decissions about Australians future and should be excluded from voting > just like children or mentally impaired people are excluded now.

Just look at the success USA has had with computerised voting. Now you can have the same in your own home!

Expect to see laws protecting botnet operators passed.

Jasen Betts

Of course. Then we can chose the 'winners' in all European elections.

enough left over to pay them.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

ess

Big business, illuminiati etc currently do. Little is written for the benefit of the citizens. In this regard, we would probably be better off if there wasnt any written at all ;)

ne.

not

ting

Anything compute data can be (and often is) compromised, and it is all but impossible to prove or disprove this tampering.

Only paper ballot or some physical method is reliable IMHO.

Reply to
kreed