Re: Need a Good Laugh ?

Try this:

> > Wikipedia classifies Toroidal core transformers as "Air core"

transformers.

> See Section 5.1.3.

I'm not even going to look because I'm not in the slightest bit interested what it says. I will say however that when someone quotes Wikipedia as their reference in a technical argument, they have already lost it. :-)

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T

..pffffft. Go back to your comic books.

Reply to
Mark

interested

As opposed to the comical web sites you quote as a reference? :-)

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T

Actually, the wiki page doesnt claim that a toroid is an air-cored transformer anyway.

Reply to
kreed

OK, so he not only quotes an unreliable reference, he still gets it wrong! At least the heading is correct then :-)

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T