Re: Gillard Net Censorship/Carbon pollution - the turds that won't flush, no matter how much we try. Julia, go away.

> > > Again, the reader comments tell the story. > > > Too many people are awake to the bullshit - yet these losers still > > try. =A0Look at internet censorship. Few want it, and it is still > > pushed. This is NOT a representative government. It looks closer to a > > dictatorship in some ways. > > > I note that "Egypt" is mentioned several times in the comments. =A0Seem=
> its the only way to get what you want anymore. > > boy, the comments are worth a good read. > > Cheers Don...

To be truthful Don, I find the comments on that site on many stories give a better view of a situation than the rubbish that the newspaper writes on there.

I also am glad to see that more and more people commenting on various forums seem to be waking up to bullshit on most issues these days.

> =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D > > -- > Don McKenzie > > Site Map: =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0
> E-Mail Contact Page:
> Web Camera Page: =A0 =A0
> No More Damn Spam: =A0
> > These products will reduce in price by 5% every month:
> > Bare Proto PCB for PIC or AVR projects? > "I'd buy that for a Dollar!".
Reply to
kreed

month:

I know from work done in person rather than a manipulated response in a well controlled medium like a news paper that people are sick of tax and sick of being used as cattle by an obviously incompetent government , how hard is it to force a dissolution and oust this labouring govco and the doxy leading it (even with a union shaft in her back passage)

--
Reply to
atec77

month:

Its interesting that still no mention of how much the tax will be . Guess that the Govts hoping that as its an indirect tax, and you wont get a specific entry on your power bill labelled carbon tax, then when it is introduced, the population wont notice. Or if they do, they will blame their power company or their State Govt instead.

Reply to
Mauried