Re: Einstein's Theory???

> >The angle of the dangle decreases with the sag of the bag, and >increases in proportion to the heat of the meat compared to the mass >of >the ass and the beauty of the cutie.

How very clever of you.

John

Nah. He missed "The square of the hair".

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich, but drunk

Well, higher-order nonlinear functions are for the advanced levels only.

John

Does that include the cube of the tube also?

Jim

Reply to
RST Engineering (jw)

Nah, it's been around for well over 40 years, at least.

And "the throb of the knob" :-)

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T

And the Rise And Fall of the Left and Right Ball.................

Reply to
Andy

I feel like a boob watching my tube.. D from BC

Reply to
D from BC