Re: Aldi socket set

It's just plain prejudice without facts. Just because they used slave labour in the war doesn't mean they do it now. In fact, it'd be a ridiculous claim. So picking on them makes no sense. It's rather the case that we all use slave labour. We can't even avoid it. Since you don't seem to know the difference between Krupp and Krups means you can't even be bothered to google the name. You would have a case with Krupp as they do make money with weapons, but that is not really unusual for such a company, is it? If you don't like Germans that's fair enough, you don't need to like them. But do you really want to hold a grudge against the grandchildren of the war generation?

Reply to
Tony

Nowhere near as ridiculous as you putting words in my mouth.

I never suggested that they continued to work concentration camp slave to death beyond the war.

The point that was obviously too subtle for you to comprehend is, some of the German companies that exploited concentration camp labour, have done rather well for themselves since.

Reply to
Ian Field

Yea OK, just Don't Mention The War :)

Reply to
Tony

Germany didn't even want to be at war with Britain, through the whole duration they kept making representations to Britain - they wanted to team up and go sort Russia out.

Even as Germany lay in ruins, the surviving Nazi generals were attempting to get talks with the Western allies to form up and march on Russia.

Reply to
Ian Field