RD316

Anyone know where to get RD316 50 ohm teflon coax double-screened 100 meters or less in Australia? Our purchasing guy has no clue.

Reply to
Geoff C

"Geoff C"

** Sure about that number ???

** Farnell ( aka Element 14 ) have some Belden RG316DT.

Only $1001 + for 100 metres.

** No fooling ....

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

"Phil Allison" wrote in news:8kbkviFb5mU1 @mid.individual.net:

That looks right, the RD316 may well a jargon corruption of RG316D, dunno but it looks to come in both names under various sellers. Gigatronix in the UK sell by the meter, since we usually buy in 25 meter lengths. Will have to try there if we can't get locally for a good price.

Thanks for helping.

Reply to
Geoff C

try this