Radio transmission from 10bits ADC

I would like to radio transmit a 10bits data from ADC which is generated by Atmel AT90S8535 by using HT-12E encoder and TLP 434 transmitter.

I would like to ask, I found there are four bit input from HT-12E, how can I connect this input with 10bits data from ADC and transmit it?

Please let my know If i am doing on a wrong track.

Thank you very much.

Reply to
sommes