Radiation (?) question

Golfers are wankers.

Reply to
Wolfgang Wildeblood

I don't live in Melbourne or anywhere near it so I do not read 'The Age'. Try again hypochondriac boy.

You don't have to be a leftie to be to the left of bolt and Jones, you just have to have a balanced outlook on life.

Reply to
keithr

The same is true of running, sailing, kyaking, and rock climbing but I don't suppose that you'd have the balls to try those.

In fact, I'd say that these days running is far more popular than golf, and it is much cheaper.

Reply to
keithr

Get lost wanker! don't you have anything better to do than try to start arguments on usenet??

Reply to
felix_unger

Pot kettle, I don't suppose you realize that "all" your posts start arguments.

Reply to
F Murtz

Oh dear poor little felix lost the argument, now he is beating his little fists on the table in frustration.

Reply to
keithr

But I don't start the arguments. so it's not a case of 'pot/kettle'. people (for some strange reason) seem to want to argue with me.

--
rgds,

Pete
-------
?If Julia is the answer, then what was the stupid question?!?

"Julia finally got something right. Older people don't vote Labor, because they
have seen too many incompetent, mismanaging, money-wasting Labor governments"

"If the WORLD as a whole cut ALL emissions tomorrow, the average temperature of
the planet's not going to drop for several hundred years, perhaps over on
thousand years" - Tim Flannery, Climate Commissioner

?Wayne Swan threatening the Banks, is a bit like being savaged by a dead sheep!?

"The only way right now to restore integrity to our Parliament, to restore the
reputation of our polity, is for this sad and sorry Parliament to be dissolved
and for there to be an election" - Tony Abbott, Federal Opposition Leader

Give Juliar the boot!.. http://ausnet.info/pics/boot.jpg
Reply to
felix_unger

There's wasn't any argument. but you're too stupid to realize that.

--
rgds,

Pete
-------
?If Julia is the answer, then what was the stupid question?!?

"Julia finally got something right. Older people don't vote Labor, because they
have seen too many incompetent, mismanaging, money-wasting Labor governments"

"If the WORLD as a whole cut ALL emissions tomorrow, the average temperature of
the planet's not going to drop for several hundred years, perhaps over on
thousand years" - Tim Flannery, Climate Commissioner

?Wayne Swan threatening the Banks, is a bit like being savaged by a dead sheep!?

"The only way right now to restore integrity to our Parliament, to restore the
reputation of our polity, is for this sad and sorry Parliament to be dissolved
and for there to be an election" - Tony Abbott, Federal Opposition Leader

Give Juliar the boot!.. http://ausnet.info/pics/boot.jpg
Reply to
felix_unger

felix_unger wrote

Complete pack of mindless silly lies.

Wota stunning line in rational argument you have there, child.

The last two of your posts did just that, child.

Another mindlessly silly lie.

Because you spew mindless silly shit and quite a few keep pointing that out to you.

Reply to
Rod Speed

If there wasn't an argument, why are you accusing me of starting one?

Reply to
keithr

I didn't

[...]

rather it's because my profound wisdom is beyond their ability to cope, so feeling slighted, they respond with unjustified criticism and stupid comment, just like you.. :)

-- rgds,

Pete

------- ?If Julia is the answer, then what was the stupid question?!?

?Juliar will fine business up to $1.1 million for lies about the carbon tax. What will she pay for her whopper?!?

"The only way right now to restore integrity to our Parliament, to restore the reputation of our polity, is for this sad and sorry Parliament to be dissolved and for there to be an election" - Tony Abbott, Federal Opposition Leader

"If the WORLD as a whole cut ALL emissions tomorrow, the average temperature of the planet's not going to drop for several hundred years, perhaps over on thousand years" - Tim Flannery, Climate Commissioner

?Wayne Swan threatening the Banks, is a bit like being savaged by a dead sheep!?

Give Juliar the boot!..

felix_unger

felix_unger wrote

You never ever could bullshit and lie your way out of a wet paper bag.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Hmm a very severe case of rectomyopia.

Reply to