Enjoy.

....  Phil

Re: R-cores come from Mars ?

Hadn't come across the gapless rectangular core genre, but ISTM it's
just an easier-to-wind version of a toroid, with the two windings
separated, and therefore has the toroid's well-known advantages.  No?

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant
Phil Hobbs wrote:

===================

** You're a long way from home ?

See the replies under the name "John Coops".

My long comment is down the list.

Toriods are very quick to wind, but need expensive machines.

RE-cores are wound using simple machines and familiar insulation methods.

....   Phil

Re: R-cores come from Mars ?

Well, we're all stuck with virtual tourism at the moment. :(

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Site Timeline