Product Design FAIL!

YOU try reading what I wrote, and to which I responded, again. If you can't then why waste time posting irrelevant crap?

Electronic displays have *nothing* to do with mechanical watches, the majority of older stereo's with NO displays at all (or just a mechanical radio dial) etc. etc. You really are blabbing on about NOTHING to do with what I responded to, and for what reason I doubt anyone knows but you.

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T

Hey Dave, you really do seem to have a talent for starting shitfights.

Reply to
keithr

Oh, AlwaysWrong's reason is obvious. It's a feeble attempt (all DimBulb can muster) at moving goal posts.

Reply to
krw

Quiet! You're getting AlwaysWrong excited.

Reply to
krw

In that case you include what you are actually referring to and NOT what I wrote, and you DON'T claim I am wrong for something I never said!

Of course, But saying someone is wrong for something they DIDN'T say just proves YOU are the "retarded twit".

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T

can

Yep, that much is pretty obvious, but I was trying not to sink to his level of personal abuse.

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T