Nerd library

Ok, who's NOT jelous?

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

I didnt know the 48GX was a Sumerian clay cone used to record surplus grain?!?!

Martin Riddle

Fantastic, I wouldn't mind a library like that!

Reply to
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Je=DFus?=

Really nice library!

It's a pity some of the rarer books like the 1493 Nuremberg Chronicle have "Post It" notes stuck on the pages as the adhesive will damage the inks and pages over time. This guy really needs to hire a conservator before he damages the books permanently. A few precautions like humidity control storage cabinets wouldn't go astray.

Maybe he has proper storage in the basement below for the really valuable stuff.

Reply to
Mark Harriss

Me, imagine the dusting, you'd never get to read anything.

I'd settle for a collection of tech mnuals for all ICs produced. {:-).

That isn't a library. It is a collection of investments.

Reply to
terryc