NBN verses 4G. Is there a contest?

Mine was built about 50 years ago and all phone and Foxtel is underground, even though power is above.

SG1 wrote just the puerile shit thats all it can ever manage.

Reply to
Rod Speed

terryc wrote just the puerile shit thats all it can ever manage.

Reply to
Rod Speed

N wrote

the telephone wires,

Pigs arse it is.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Sunny wrote

the telephone wires,

Irrelevant to how common that is.

Electricity, phone, and foxtel/Telstra all

Thats a lie.

Reply to
Rod Speed

N wrote

the telephone wires,

Thats a lie.

even though power is above.

And thats uncommon, particularly where there is an Optarse cable.

Reply to
Rod Speed

None so blind as those who can't see.

N wrote

the telephone wires,

Easy to claim. Have fun actually substantiating that claim.

Reply to
Rod Speed

No he is an expert on Qld

Reply to
SG1

Well you never provide proof for your stupid claims.

Reply to
SG1

SG1 wrote

the telephone wires,

light poles.

Another lie.

Reply to
Rod Speed

SG1 wrote

with the telephone wires,

HE made the claim.

HE gets to provide the proof.

THATS how it works, f****it.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Only in your unsubstantiated opinion Rod.

Reply to
Sunny

Not only are new suburbs services all underground, work is progressing to move existing above ground services underground in older suburbs.

Sunny

Twig dick Speed will ignore all proof or cites as lies. So we let it live in it's delusion.

Reply to
SG1

Sunny wrote

the telephone wires,

Nope, its a fact. I have seen BrizVegas burbs that aint anything like that.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Sunny wrote

Thats a lie.

older suburbs.

Irrelevant to that lie.

None of that substantiates your lie.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Told ya. God himself would not be able to change the narrow minded one.

Reply to
SG1

Another lie. You said nothing like that, liar.

None of that shit substantiates his lie.

Reply to
Rod Speed

How do you type one handed Twiggy???

Reply to