Memorable quote

Mum,

Here's a quote your lecturers might like,

The difference between research and plagiarism is the quality of your references!" :-)

Ciao

Kev

Reply to
Kevin Ettery

This is nothing new but better stated as "stealing from one source is plagiarism, but stealing from many sources is research"

Michael

Reply to
Michael C

Yep,

R&D is Research and Duplicate!

JG

Reply to
Joe G (Home)

I like the subtle irony of this post..... :-)

Cheers.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Taylor

Funny, I though it was "Repair & Debug" ...

Reply to
swanny