Manual for 464

Hi john.

Thanks for the reply. With the aid of the links you supplied,(the tekscopes ng) I located a hard copy of the 464 manual. In the meantime, I had a poke around and discovered that the reference rail +65v was missing. Replacing a couple of BJT's later and bingo ! I now have a trace again. Now to fix the trigger !!

Many thanks again.

simon

Reply to
soulamp

Have a look at the "Source" selector switch. Had one that was a bit dodgy - had to jiggle it carefully. Alan

Reply to
Alan Peake