Large Australian Companies to sell direct from China to avoid GST.

snipped-for-privacy@kymhorsell.com wrote

Most charge $20 for shipping.

Netplus is $108 with OCAU free shipping.

Reply to
Rod Speed

60512745980

ew-/180582204077

Last time I bought some ink cartridges on-line they looked genuine but stuffed up the printer head. The Memory card I bought on line looked genuine but was FAR slower than stated. Unfortunately you have to buy from VERY reputable dealers, or the price is irrelevant.

That is unfortunately true for nearly all the Australian distributors. Only the shops that import direct seem to be good at passing on any savings.

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T

I can get the 1.5 at $69 over the counter and have no problem with warranty through Samsung Australia. I'm not really into large drives too much data to sort if things go wrong. The sweet spot in Aust is the

1.5Tb price wise.
Reply to
Rob

He he. Maybe we will see Harvey Norman couriers and shipping soon, where the real profits are in shipping the stuff around!

Reply to
Swanny

ine

With Epson, you can buy genuine epson catridges out of taiwan. Had no problems with them. Agree on the "generic" brands though Unless things have changed a lot in recent years, I wouldnt use them.

e.

ly

Reply to
kreed

..

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

Agree.

Reply to
kreed

Nope, the real money is in currency exchange. More profit for less work.

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T

I'm NOT talking about the generic brands, I'm talking about the branded fakes that are indistinguishable from genuine, complete with holgrams and all.

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T

That is a different story then.

I got them from "promisecolor" on ebay if that is any help

Reply to
kreed

Rob wrote

Actually more expensive OS.

Most cant.

Its very arguable that warranty matters much at those prices.

Theres no important difference between 1.5TB and 2TB on that.

Not anymore.

Reply to
Rod Speed

a level playing field. We will take jobs

it's a bloody shame.

m China that takes orders from Australian

s to online stores.

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

al fashion.

You'd have to give some pretty interesting odds....

Now and again someone's .sig is interesting.

I have decided that effects pedals are VASTLY over priced.

$250-450 for an overdrive circuit for example I can get hold of the circuit schematics and the list of bits required. Turning that into a PCB has me stumped. Haven't been fiddling with lecky kits since age 12.

Any ideas?

Cheers, Mark Addinall.

Reply to
Addinall

level playing field. We will take jobs

it's a bloody shame.

China that takes orders from Australian

online stores.

fashion.

month:

are at Springwood and pretty decent on prices and quality , no kits but take a look ayway

--
Reply to
atec77

month:

This store does not exist, according to ebay.

Reply to
F Murtz

month:

course it does n, maybe you fsked the link up

it certainly exists in reality

--
Reply to
atec77

month:

Just clicked on it came up does not exist.

Reply to
F Murtz

month:

Just tried in IE still does not exist. May be tpg is censoring me?

Reply to
F Murtz

this worked for me.

Reply to
Rob

month:

I just clicked on the VFMAUDIO one not the one with FM on the end, it worked

Reply to
SG1

That one does but not the one ending in fm

Reply to
F Murtz