In search of a cheap usb A fly lead

Hello all.

I am in search of lead with an USB A plug on one end and bare wires on the other length not very important. I need about 10 of these. I can get a usb A to usb A cable for about $5 and think that just cutting it in half will be fine. Has anyone got other sources/ideas?

Cheers

Mike

Reply to
mikegw

On Wed, 1 Jun 2005 15:06:48 +1000, "mikegw" put finger to keyboard and composed:

WES Components have A-A leads starting from $2.90 for 1m.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

usb

be

You are unlikely to find a cheaper solution.

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T

"mikegw" while reading the NewsGroups, found courage and express out opinion in news:d7jfsb$2up$ snipped-for-privacy@tomahawk.unsw.edu.au:

Just buy the plugs from Jaycar.

Par.

Reply to
Parmin

Will definitely cost more than $2.50 with 1 metre of suitable cable. Not to mention time to terminate.

Buy a 2 Metre USB A-A cable and cut in half if you want 1 Metre leads. (obviously a 5 metre cable will give you 2 * 2.5 metre leads for a few more $)

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T

more

You just cannot beat mass production these days. Besides my local jaycar must go through a pack of AA's each day running all their farting toys. It makes it hard to think why you went into the shop. JR Turk seems more my speed for tools and wire these days.

Cheers

Mike

Reply to
Mikegw