How the bastards do it

**I simply cite the science. I do not pretend to be a scientist. Those who have decided that all the scientists are wrong, however, need to present their evidence. Thus far, all I see are pitiful attempts at insult. Kinda tells us all we need to know.
--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au
Reply to

**Quite so, which is why it is important to listen to the people who actually know what they're talking about. That excludes Alan Jones, Tony Abbott, George Pell, Nick Minchin and the other idiots who think they know more than the climatologists.
**Sadly, you are correct. Clutching at straws, comes to mind. They'll believe any old snake oil, in the hope that the climatologists are all wrong.
--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au
Reply to
Trevor Wilson

is

Being directly or indirectly reliant on this AGW fraud continuing......

You can see the public reaction to the carbon tax, and the AGW scam general= ly. Considering the public, and the unbelievably fast and deep destruction done= to the ALP, (which I never thought I would see in my lifetime,) =20

A similar move could easily spring up to ditch the CSIRO or large parts of = it, and could start a torrent of similar actions to other "science" institu= tions - particularly involved with government, or with any connection whats= oever to the AGW movement, particularly considering how many of these scu= mbags pretending to be scientists have sold out for money. =20

Personally, this would be a good thing, as to get correct results, everythi= ng has to be scrutinised by the public, and any deliberate fraud must be pu= nished with a significant jail term and compensation to anyone affected by = it.

If I was one of these frauds, I would be very concerned, and I cna understa= nd why these people would push the AGW lies harder and harder, over and bey= ond the "emperor's new clothes" level (like we see on here) to keep the mon= ey coming into the household.

If you are one of these people, stop lying. You won't win, the public is an= gry at you, and will not tolerate this any more. You could end up in a wor= ld of trouble, if you continue. Do the right thing and tell the truth.

Reply to
kreed

How could TW's "formal qualifications" or those of anybody else who is likely to post here affect their credibility on the subject of AGW?

Reply to
Gordon Levi

**atec77 failed to complete any high school education. Such subtleties are lost on him.

I note that none of the morons have challenged a single part of the science relating to AGW. They, instead, prefer to insult and demean.

--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au
Reply to
Trevor Wilson

**What "fraud" do you refer to?

Cite your peer-reviewed science that disproves everything the following organisations have stated about AGW:

CSIRO The Australian Academy of Science BoM NASA The US EPA The US National Academy of Sciences American Meteorological Society IPCC The UK Met The European Academy of Sciences and Arts The Royal Society of New Zealand The Royal Society of the UK American Association for the Advancement of Science American Chemical Society American Institute of Physics American Physical Society Australian Institute of Physics European Physical Society European Foundation Federation of Australian Scientific and Technological Societies

To claim that AGW is a fraud, requires some evidence. Thus far, you have supplied nothing.

--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au
Reply to
Trevor Wilson

why on earth would any one post a challenge here as it would be wrong if it did not agree with the doctrine according to Trevor and the CSIRO

Reply to
F Murtz

**Points:

  • _I_ don't have a doctrine. I merely listen to scientists, not talk-back radio hosts, politicians or religious leaders.

  • The CSIRO backs it's claims with solid science.
  • I cited the following organisations (not just CSIRO): CSIRO The Australian Academy of Science BoM NASA The US EPA The US National Academy of Sciences American Meteorological Society IPCC The UK Met The European Academy of Sciences and Arts The Royal Society of New Zealand The Royal Society of the UK American Association for the Advancement of Science American Chemical Society American Institute of Physics American Physical Society Australian Institute of Physics European Physical Society European Foundation Federation of Australian Scientific and Technological Societies

The real question is this:

Why do you steadfastly ignore the science and slavishly listen to the likes of Alan Jones, Tony Abbott and George Pell?

--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au
Reply to
Trevor Wilson

No you cite populist lies with no underpinning foundation to do so

I do not pretend to be a scientist. you try to imitate a person with a clue another lie based on your lack of individual proof Those

wrong again done and dusted

Thus far, all I see are pitiful attempts at

you have had a new one ripped many times and still you deny the reality

--

Reply to
atec77

show me your and I will show you mine

something you have tried to practise a long time without success moving the goal posts still makes you wrong tweva you cockspank

--

Reply to
atec77

**"populist lies"? Are you insane? Or just stupid? I recognise that your understanding of science is minimal, but now you are just displaying extreme ignorance. However, I'll play your game. YOU explain why this planet has undergone an exceptionally rapid warming (faster than at any time in the past 600,000 years). You also need to explain how a 35% increase in CO2, since the dawn of the industrial revolution, was not responsible for the warming. You also need to explain how people like Fourier, who predicted the warming more than 150 years ago, got it wrong. Given your lack of education, you should understand that Fourier gave us a branch of mathematics that is utterly pivotal to electronics. Fourier was one smart dude. And one who was shown to be correct. You also need to explain how these predictions:

Got it so right.

It's science. Something you have no understanding of. Sadly.

**What "reality" would that be?
--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au
Reply to
Trevor Wilson

**Points:

  • You have nothing to show. You are a complete moron.

  • You would not understand anything I could show you.

**Still no science, I note.
--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au
Reply to
Trevor Wilson

LOL - it would be very interesting to compare how well he had done in life to those with higher education. You know, finances, family, business and ability to look after them. I would bet he would have done better than average than the "educated idiot"

Reply to
kreed

ge

=94

te.

ust

't

=20

=20

=20

=20

While I think we all agree that mathematics is a true science, and an excel= lent and important foundation of our lives we also need to look at how mathemati= cs has been abused over time to commit all sorts of financial and other fra= ud, the holy grail of which would be central banking.

In the hands of a crook, or corrupt person (such as a paid off "climate sci= entist") it can be used to do great evil.=20

emperature-projection/

Reply to
kreed

has been abused over time to commit all sorts of financial and other fraud, the holy grail of which would be central banking.

scientist") it can be used to do great evil.

**Fourier was not "paid off" by anyone. In fact, Fourier is on record as claiming that AGW would be beneficial for mankind, as a temperature rise for Europe would be a good thing.

**I am STILL waiting for you to present your peer-reviewed science to support your nonsensical religious views.
--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au
Reply to
Trevor Wilson

average than the "educated idiot"

**Irrelevant to the present discussion. atec77 is a moron. That much is obvious to all of us. Yet he becomes involved in discussions that he cannot possibly comprehend. You appear to be in a similar position. You fail to supply any peer-reveiwed evidence to support your claims.
--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au
Reply to
Trevor Wilson

Yep, it means a lot of people think maccy Ds sell food.

Nope. The data analised might go back that far, but the data collection them was simply about learning to record and work out what was going on in a general sense.

The data is very refrutable. It is correlation based, rather than causality based.

Reply to
terryc

Nope, they say that "global warming"" is occurring and correlate it to a few readings relating to human activity.

Personally i think global warming with disasters everywhere will be a great thing to wash out the crud out of "the systems", etc, bliss ninny vlah, burble, wingle, wangkle, etc. .

I don't know as I'm nonw of them.

Reply to
terryc

Why do you persist in stating as fact that which is not fact. I never listen to Jones and pell (don't like Jones can not be bothered with pell whoever he is) and only hear Abbot in news grabs.

Reply to
F Murtz

**I only state fact.
**Then supply your peer-reviewed science that refutes the AGW information supplied by the above organisations. You either accept science, or you are a religious loon. There's not much in between. The science is clear and unequivocal.