Help locating componants needed

WES has TIP131 for $1.40 (trade) in my catalogue. Part number is TIP131. They don't have the IC though.

John

John Smyth

Jump on the National Semiconductor website. I believe they will ship samples to Oz

-Andrew M

Reply to
Andrew M

Digikey in the US have them for US$2.75 each.

dmm

Can anyone help me locate in Aus. an LM2578AN (Switching regulator) and a TIP131 Darlington transistor ? I've tried Farnell, who can ship from US for $30 (yeah great!) and the Wes and RS online pages seem to go nowhere. Radio parts dont have them nor does Rockby.

They're used in a 24 volt battery charger (a new unit will cost $260) I need to keep the unit as original.

Thanks for any help.

Mark Kelepouris

Reply to
Mark Kelepouris