Greens back retailers' internet GST bid

Yer, yer, yer, so you claim now, but there is no credibility now, especially for a cross posting troll.

Reply to
terryc

We had this discussion at home recently when swmbo decided to buy some new cups. As someone who loaths researching items to buy, she was amazed when another person could list off eight places in the one shopping mall that sold the particular cup and design she wanted.

Reply to
terryc

problem.

Yawn. We recently purchased a new printer and scanner. As i wanted specific brands/models, we went to hardly normal for a look and price and since they had mostly empty shelves at the time, went around to the local computer shop and asked his price. His was 20% cheaper than hardly normal.

It is the same in a lot of items. Plenty of stores are cheaper than hardly normal.

Reply to
terryc

for a cross posting troll.

Glad you didn't disappoint me Terry. :-)

Cheers Don...

=================

--
Don McKenzie

Site Map:            http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap
Web Camera Page:     http://www.dontronics.com/webcam
No More Damn Spam:   http://www.dontronics.com/spam

These products will reduce in price by 5% every month:
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/minus-5-every-month.html
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/ics.html
Reply to
Don McKenzie