FS: MDS Downconverters

I have several hundred surplus MDS 2.3GHz Hills Downconverters. Each one contains $$$ worth of GaAs FETs and other transistors, ICs , chip caps, regulators, mixers, resistors, crystals etc.

I'd like to get rid if them but it seems wrong to just send them to the dump!

See

for pics

Cost for 10 qnty is A$30 inc GST and postage to anywhere in Australia.

Larger quantities by negotiation.

Reply to
Peter Martin