postsript: Antex XS-25 24volt iron

In case anyone is looking to purchase an Antex XS-25 iron (subject of recent posting here) from RS, note that the information in their catalogue regarding compatible tips contains errors. I orders a number of tips with the iron based on the catalogue, and none of them fit.

Once it's sorted I'll post the details.

Reply to
Bruce Varley

Any news, Bruce?

Reply to
Clifford Heath

Nuh, I sent an email to RS on the weekend., No reply yet.

Reply to
Bruce Varley