Free magazines -- Circuit Cellar and Embedded Systems Programming

I'm in the process of freeing up some storage space, and have several years' worth of magazine back issues that I would like to find a good home for:

- Circuit Cellar Ink, from October 1989-present

- Embedded Systems Programming, from April 1990-present

Anybody who wants these can have them. If you're in the vicinity of Needham, MA, you can come and pick them up (unless you want to pay shipping charges for

80 or 160 pounds of magazines :-) ).

Or, do you have any suggestions about people or organizations who might want these?

If no one takes them, they'll be going off to the town dump, soon. That would be a shame, I think. There's a lot of good stuff in there, which isn't available elsewhere.

Larry Coyle LCB Systems Needham, MA snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Reply to
Larry Coyle