FA: (Aust) Garmin Emap GPS + Metroguide + Access.

Pls see

Thanks.

Reply to
Shaw Goh (NetPlus Micro Compu

file:///C:/DOCUME~1/SHAWGO~1/LOCALS~1/Temp/FrontPageTempDir/wpe9.jpg ???????

=bob=

Reply to
[BnH]

file:///C:/DOCUME~1/SHAWGO~1/LOCALS~1/Temp/FrontPageTempDir/wpe9.jpg ???????

Whoops, eh. Frontpage has a habit of screwing the user over, much like all microsoft software.

-mark

Reply to
Mark jb

Yeah, I stuffed that one up! By the time I realised my mistake, someone alread had a bid on it. Oh well, pictures are now uploaded.

Shaw Goh (NetPlus Micro Compu

YEAH, not much point in putting a high reserve and a low start price, LOL

faulty screen and no key for the software, bargain!

Reply to
Ed /:-}